Corsair Launches Vengeance Pro Series DDR3 Memory
Corsair, a worldwide designer of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Corsair Vengeance Pro Series of high-performance DDR3 computer memory for PC overclockers, enthusiasts, and system builders. Available initially in capacities up to 64 GB and speeds up to 2933 MHz, the Vengeance Pro Series memory modules are designed to set new levels of value and overclocking performance with the 4th generation Intel Core processor family (codenamed Haswell) and previous generation Intel and AMD platforms.
Vengeance Pro Series memory modules are built with eight-layer PCBs and RAM ICs specially selected for speed and overclocking headroom, and like all Vengeance memory, incorporate XMP 1.3 profiles allow for automatic, reliable overclocking. The memory kits are designed with new aggressively styled, aluminum heat spreaders for superior cooling. The memory kits are available in black with silver, red, blue, or gold accents to enable enthusiasts, gamers, and modders to customize the look of their PCs.
Vengeance Pro Series memory is designed to deliver class-leading value and are backed by a life-time limited warranty. An optional Vengeance Pro Airflow fan is available for superior thermal performance at high memory clock speeds.
- Unbuffered DDR3 SDRAM in 240-pin DIMM
- Aluminum heatsinks (44mm high)
- 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB (2×4, 4×4, 2×8, 4×8, 8×8)
- 1600MHz, 1866MHz, 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz, 2800MHz, 2933MHz (requires 4th Gen Intel Core processor)
- Intel XMP 1.3 (Extreme Memory Profile) support
- Black with silver, blue, red, or gold accents
Optional Vengeance Pro Airflow Fan
- Single 60mm ball-bearing fan, speed variable from 2500RPM to 3500RPM
- Noise level of 21.0 dB(A) at low speeds to 25 dB(A) at high speeds
- Fan life of 80,000hrs at 25 degree Celcius
- Variable mounting brackets adjustable between socket formats
- Replaceable fan shroud cover in red, blue and silver
Memory Kit Configurations
The following Vengeance Pro Series memory kits configurations are available:
Corsair Demonstrates Vengeance Pro Series 3200MHz C11 Memory Kits
During Computex, Jake Crimmins, Technical Marketing Specialist for DRAM Corsair, demonstrated the fastest air-cooled production memory modules to date, the Vengeance Pro Series 8GB (2x4GB) 3200MHz memory with CAS latency 11 and timings of 11-14-14-36. The extremely fast memory kits reaffirm Corsair’s dedication to providing the highest performance memory for enthusiasts and overclockers. Availability will be announced at a later date.
Availability and Warranty
Corsair Vengeance Pro Series DDR3 memory kits are available now from Corsair’s worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers.