Mushkin Expands its USB 3.0 Flash Drive Product Line
Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance computer products, today introduced its latest line of high-performance USB 3.0 flash drives, the new Ventura Plus, available in 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB storage capacities.
Ventura Plus delivers significant performance increases of up to ten times the speed of typical USB 3.0 flash drives, allowing users to share a 4 GB HD movie in 15 seconds – compared to as long as 5 minutes with non-optimized USB 3.0 drives.
“Almost instant file-sharing capabilities along with the shock-resistant nature of flash drives allow me and my team to exchange and edit entire sequences of shots during filming quickly and efficiently,” said Kelly Lee Myers, Digital Animation Supervisor, – Stasys – The Series “The Ventura Plus are so fast, it would have been really nice to have had them while working on the movie Iron Sky. When I need fast, safe and reliable storage, I trust Mushkin.”
● Up to 200 MB per second read and 40 MB per second write speeds
● High Speed USB 3.0 Compatible (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
● Aluminum housing for added durability and shock resistance
● Built-in hardware ECC
● Optimized for dependable and reliable data flow
● Wear-leveling functionality optimizes writes for superior longevity and reliability.
● Aluminum housing for shock resistance up to 10G.
● Compatible with Windows(R) 7, Windows Vista(R), Windows XP(R), Windows 2000(R), Windows(R) ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac(R) OS9, X and later
● Backed by Mushkin’s standard 2 – year warranty.