ROCCAT Unveils Groundbreaking “Hiro” – 3D Supremacy Surface Gaming Pad
Hamburg – October 18, 2012 – ROCCAT, the German manufacturer of professional gaming accessories, today announced a January 2013 North American release date for its new high-performance cloth gaming pad – the ROCCAT™ Hiro – 3D Supremacy Surface Gaming Mousepad – the world’s first mousepad to use an advanced new manufacturing process that creates smooth, rounded edges that won’t ever fray, even after extended use. The patented build process creates an inseparable “power bond” between upper and lower surfaces, delivering a mousepad of unrivaled durability.
The Hiro also features an entirely new kind of gaming surface: an exclusive vulcanized silicone playing field, with a complex 3D structure, that delivers significantly increased gliding speed and control on both the x and y axis – offering the ultimate command capability during even the most demanding gaming.
“With the Hiro, we are yet again bringing true innovation to gaming,” says ROCCAT Founder and CEO, René Korte. “Frayed edges are a thing of the past with this mousepad. And its groundbreaking, one-of-a-kind surface delivers speed and precision that will thrill even the most demanding gamers. We built the Hiro using only the most advanced materials and construction methods – so gamers can rest assured their pad will provide max battle durability and performance, mission after mission.”
Win worry free, in top comfort – and with stealth
The Hiro’s non-slip rubber base also offers a rock-steady command platform – so gamers won’t have to deal with inaccurate on-screen orders caused by slippage. Its solid weight also contributes to stability, providing additional security during hectic gaming. Plus, the Hiro features a shock-absorbing build that provides maximum comfort during even the longest gaming sessions.
Thanks to its Covert-Tech surface treatment, the Hiro also allows for ultra-quiet gliding – for stealthy and distraction-free commanding. Plus, an advanced Force Field protective coating makes the Hiro’s surface water resistant and easy to clean – so it’s always simple to get it in top shape for the next game.
• VULCANIZED SILICONE SURFACE – with complex 3D structure for total speed & control domination
• POWER-BONDED CONSTRUCTION – for smooth, rounded edges that won’t fray
• COVERT-TECH SURFACE TREATMENT – for ultra-quiet gliding
• NON-SLIP, SHOCK-ABSORBING RUBBER BASE -for the steadiest command platform & longest battle comfort
• FORCE FIELD PROTECTIVE COATING – water resistant & easy to clean
• PREMIUM MATERIALS CONSTRUCTION – for max battle durability, mission after mission
• OPTIMAL GAMING SIZE – of 350 x 250 x 2.5mm – for ideal ergonomics and performance