Griffin’s HELO TC Assault Available Today
Nashville, TN – March 22, 2012 – Griffin Technology, one of the world’s foremost creators of innovations for everyday life, launched HELO TC Assault on its website today. The comical sequel video also debuted today: the boss plots revenge on his employees who made a spectacle of his office using an army of HELO TC copters in a covert air strike mission during Griffin’s first HELO TC video. Griffin has also created paper targets of the main characters in the video to be printed and used for target practice with the HELO TC Assault.
HELO TC Assault ($59.99) features include:
- Flight Deck module that plugs into the headphone jack of any iOS or Android device, turning the device into a controller after downloading the HELO TC Assault app
- Six live-fire missiles launched via a quick tap on the smartphone’s touchscreen
- Auto Land feature with tap of touchscreen controls
- Two ways to fly: touch control (using a virtual joystick on the touchscreen display) or tilt to steer (tilting the smartphone’s motion sensors to maneuver the chopper)
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn and easy-to-use controls
- Ability to record up to three Flight Plans for easy repetition
- Stable twin-rotor design
HELO TC Assault, $59.99, is now available for purchase at store.griffintechnology.com/helo-tc-assault. The HELO TC Assault app is a free download from the App Store (itunes.apple.com/us/app/helo-tc/id435802394?mt=8) and Android Market (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.griffintechnology.helotc).