AOC Releases 23-inch Flicker-Free 3D Monitor
Fremont, Calif. –January 18, 2012 – AOC, the world’s largest manufacturer of LCD/LED Monitors and HDTVs, has released the e2352Phz, a slim high-definition 23-inch monitor that brings flicker-free 3D to your PC for the ultimate PC gaming and film watching experience. The monitor uses FPR 3D technology to display bright, crisp and vivid 3D images, while eliminating eye fatigue and dizziness caused by conventional 3D displays. The e2352Phz offers simple setup with plug-and-play connection to any PC, and its HDMI 1.4a input is ready to play 3D video and sound from the latest consumer electronics devices, from 3D Blu-ray players to gaming consoles like PS3 and Xbox 360. The AOC 3D Monitor (e2352Phz) is now available for $299 at TigerDirect.com and BestBuy.com, among other retailers.
“AOC’s new flicker-free 3D monitor lets you experience what 3D was meant to be – with clear, bright and vivid images that make your display come to life,” said Robert Velez, AOC Marketing Manager. “Whether you are gaming on your computer or watching your favorite movie, this high quality 23-inch monitor can’t be beat in terms of value, features and price point.”
AOC’s e2352Phz monitor features flicker-free FPR 3D technology and comes with two pairs of lightweight and comfortable passive polarized glasses that can also be used with any other FPR 3D television or display. While conventional 3D technology uses battery-powered shutter glasses and a complicated signaling process that causes eyestrain, headaches and dizziness, the AOC 3D monitor’s FPR technology offers a comfortable viewing experience along with brighter and more vivid images. The AOC 3D monitor also provides a more realistic 3D experience and is crosstalk-free, meaning that 3D images are crisp and clear rather than blurred.
While conventional 3D systems require more hardware and are more costly, the AOC 3D monitor is simple to set up with plug-and-play connection to any PC and even easily converts pictures, games and videos from 2D to 3D. Additionally, the HDMI input can be directly connected to multiple devices like console game players and Blu-ray players.
The e2352Phz is capable of displaying more than 16.7 million colors, has a 5ms response time and features an ultra-high dynamic contrast of 20,000,000:1 to reveal more depth and detail in darker scenes. The monitor also includes a built-in speaker for improved desktop sound and a built-in VESA stand for desktop placement or convenient wall mounting. The ENERGY STAR-compliant monitor’s LED backlight panel contains no toxic mercury and uses only half the power of traditional CCFL screens. To enhance your total viewing pleasure, the monitor’s design is slim and streamlined, with discreetly concealed control buttons.
• Flicker-free 3D monitor with slim design and glossy bezel
• Provides video playback of 2D or 3D movies and also converts 2D images into 3D
• Compatible with most gaming consoles including PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as most Blu-ray and DVD players
• Direct insert I/O for easy plug-in; no additional VGA card or accessories needed
• Includes two pairs of polarized glasses for flicker free 3D viewing (1 normal, 1 clip-on for eyeglass wearers)
• Offers crisp, clean image quality with 20,000,000:1 DCR and 5 ms response time
• Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
• Features 1.4a HDMI input
• Built-in VESA stand can be used on a desktop or easily mounted on a wall
• EPEAT certified and ENERGY STAR compliant LED panel is mercury free and offers low power consumption
• Compatible with Windows 7