AIDA64 v1.50 is released
BUDAPEST, Hungary – December 20, 2010 – FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.50 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 1.50 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 update implements AVX-optimized benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Sandy Bridge processors, adds a brand new video encoding benchmark, and supports the latest AMD and nVIDIA graphics processors.
New features & improvements
* Support for the upcoming Intel Sandy Bridge desktop and mobile processors
* AVX-optimized 64-bit fractal and security benchmarks
* AVX-optimized System Stability Test module
* 64-bit multi-threaded VP8 video encoding benchmark
* Revamped ZLib data compression benchmark
* GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 69xx and nVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
* Enhanced support for nVIDIA RAID controllers
* Estonian localization
AIDA64 Extreme Edition quickly became an indispensable utility for hardware reviewers all around the world. On the AIDA64 Testimonials web page professionals from Hungary, Romania, Russia, UK, and USA explain how AIDA64 helps their everyday job while analyzing and benchmarking various PC hardware components.
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
A migration program is available for all EVEREST customers at http://www.aida64.com/everest-upgrade.