Spire Announces PacificBreeze III Universal Notebook Cooler
The universally compatible PacificBreeze III is designed for multiple laptop application and computing comfort. The classic all aluminum construction and channeled surface works like a large heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation. The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze III is a high-quality laptop-base/stand that accommodates laptop performance, lifespan and battery efficiency. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty.
- All Aluminum surface for faster heat dissipation
- Active cooling by two 80mm silent DC fans
- Stylish and strong aluminum with air guides
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- Accommodates 14- to 17-Inch widescreen laptops
- USB or adapter powered (adapter not included)
- Gentle slope improves comfort and raises screen
- Extended non-slip protective pads on the base
- Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency
The PacificBreeze III notebook stand and active cooler is compatible with the larger laptop series from 14-inch up to the 17-inch widescreen laptops on the market today.
The PacificBreeze III is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence early May 2010. MSRP USD 49.99 / EURO 35.95.