Kingston Digital Ships Speedy Class 10 MicroSDHC Card
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of an SDHC Class 10 card. Shipping February 26, the Kingston? SDHC Class 10 card is available in 16GB and 32GB capacities. The card meets the Class 10 data transfer rate specification but has an enhanced performance of up to 22MB/sec. read and 18MB/sec. write*.
?As viewing and recording in high definition becomes more popular, the Kingston SDHC Class 10 card?s large storage capability allows users to record hours of video on a single card,? said Wendy Lecot, Flash card business manager, Kingston. ?The Class 10 speed helps photographers optimize their equipment when it comes to shooting in burst mode as the memory card keeps up with sequential capture.?
The Kingston SDHC Class 10 card is designed to meet the SD? Association Specification 3.00 with a guaranteed minimum data transfer rate of 10MB/sec. It is the ideal solution for the latest camcorders, digital SLRs and advanced point and shoot cameras. For compatibility, Kingston recommends users look up their device with the Kingston Memory Search tool on the homepage at www.kingston.com.
The 16GB Kingston SDHC Class 10 card (Kingston part#: SD10/16GB) has a suggested retail price of $129.00 (MSRP U.S.) while the 32GB card (Kingston part#: SD10/32GB) has a suggested retail price of $245.00 (MSRP U.S.). The cards are backed by a lifetime warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston SDHC Class 10 Features and Specifications:
- Capacities**: 16GB. 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Weight: 0.09oz. (2.9g)
- Performance: Class 10 ? 10MB/sec. guaranteed minimum data transfer rate with up to 22MB/sec. read and 18MB/sec. write*
- Operating Temperature: -13?F to 185?F (-25?C to 85?C)
- Storage Temperature: -40?F to 185?F (-40?C to 85?C)
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Compliant: with the SD Association specification version 3.00
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Simple: as easy as plug and play