Thermalright launch Spitfire VGA cooler
The Spitfire VGA cooler comes with six heat-pipes and measures 147 (L) x 123 (W) x 154 (H) mm, and weighs in at 550g. Luckily, for those with higher end GPUs, the cooler can accept 120/140mm fans, so that leaves the passive claims to those with lower end hardware, of course.
|Gallery: Thermalright Spitfire VGA cooler|
- 6 x Sintered Nickel Plated Heat-pipes, provides the GPU with the best cooling technology while capable of withstanding many years of operation .
- 160 x 150mm of dissipating area. Can be used in conjunction with case with side-panel fans (Passive cooling), or can also be actively cooled with 14 or 12cm fans (fan clips included, additional fans sold separately) .
- Double-sided copper base. Which allows two methods of installing your Spitfire to best suit your system.
- Unique High-riser patented fins, allowing for unparallel cooling and near silent operation.
- Support Pillar Hardware included, the Spitfire VGA cooler includes additional support hardware to prevent VGA card droop.
- Soldered Heat-pipes, Fins and Copper Base, ensure all components maintain the highest of Thermal Efficiency .
To check all the details, you can check Thermalright?s product page here.