Spire Unveils Slimod VGA Cooler
Equipped with 3 all copper 6mm Direct Touch heat-pipes for swift and efficient heat transport to the 30 aluminum, nickel coated heat-sink fins which are cooled down by two silent and PWM controlled 8mm DC fans.
The Slimod VGA Cooler upgrade comes completely with full PCB brackets and fittings, thermal interface material and RAM: memory heat-sinks. You can easily DYI this VGA cooler onto your Gforce and Radeon chipset based graphic cards. Please review the listed VGA Chip models that are applicable for the Slimod.
Loaded with innovation and performance the Slimod is the perfect solution for professional users and PC enthusiasts.
- Superior cooling up to 280Watts
- Efficient cooling enabled by 3 DT Heat-pipes
- Silent! Only 24.0 dBA PWM controlled fans
- Extends the life of your video card
- Keeps video card cooler and at maximum performance
- Versatile for Nvidia Geforce and ATI Radeon graphic chip-sets
- Main Cooler
- Owner Manual
- STARS-420 tube thermal interface
- Mounting brackets/clips
- Mounting bolts and screws
- RAM Memory heat-sinks
The Spire Slimod is compatible with most newest ATI and NVIDIA based VGA Cards on the market today. For a detailed list of chipsets please visit the product http://www.spire-corp.com/main/product_detail.asp?ProdID=888.