EVGA Announces GeForce 210 and GT 220 Series Graphics Cards
Good graphics processing is a required ingredient in the modern PC. With DirectX 10.1 support, NVIDIA PhysX technology, HDMI 1.3a output and NVIDIA CUDA technology the 210 and 220 products are essential additions to your PC. Whether you are doing video or photo editing, gaming, HD video playback, or just looking for a Premium Windows 7 experience, the EVGA GeForce 210 and GT 220 brings incredible processing power, at an incredible price.
Modern games and 3D applications demand more graphics performance than ever before and integrated graphics simply aren?t good enough. The NVIDIA efficient designs can deliver up to 30x the performance of integrated solutions! If you want to play popular games like World of Warcraft, Spore, Sims3, Left 4 Dead or Fallout3, the Geforce 210 or GT 220 is an essential addition to your PC.
Get all the video processing power that your digital lifestyle requires. Clean up home video and post to Facebook 4x faster. Convert your video and put it on your iPod in minutes instead of hours or make your DVDs look like HD. Does your PC have a CPU powerful enough to playback high definition Blu-Ray Movies? It doesn?t matter, these new cards can playback any Blu- Ray movie with any CPU.
Premium Windows 7 Experience
Graphics processing units (GPUs) are an essential element of today?s PCs, enabling more visual and more interactive experiences. As a leader in visual computing and the inventor of the GeForce GPU, NVIDIA worked closely with Microsoft on the development of Windows 7 to ensure that its GPUs take full advantage of the great new features and functionality. If you use your PC to enhance photos, watch or edit videos, play games, or if you simply desire a fast and efficient graphical interface, NVIDIA GPUs will surely delight your senses and offer a premium experience for Windows 7.
- Available in 512MB and 1GB configurations – View high-resolution images and textures with this massive amount of onboard memory. Up to 2560×1600 supported!
- DVI-I and HDMI 1.3a – Dual-link DVI support and HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via single cable.
- NVIDIA Unified Shader Architecture – Delivers 50% more gaming performance over the first generation through a processing cores that provide incredible shading horsepower.
- NVIDIA PhysX – GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- Full DX10.1 Support – DirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film quality effects for today’s hottest games.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology – CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding delivering up to 7x performances over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA Purevideo HD – High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.
- OpenGL 3.1 Optimization and Support – Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support – Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry applications, and still backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards.
- OpenCL Support – Full support for the OpenCL GPU computing API.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support – Full support for a premium Microsoft Windows 7 experience, enabling a more visual user experience.
- GeForce GT 220 FTW DDR3: 720/1544/1620 MHz (core/shader/memory), 1 GB 128-bit DDR3
- GeForce GT 220 SSC DDR3: 671/1458/1580 MHz (core/shader/memory), 1 GB 128-bit DDR3
- GeForce GT 220 DDR3: 625/1360/1580 MHz (core/shader/memory), 1 GB 128-bit DDR3
- GeForce GT 220 DDR2: 625/1360/1000 MHz (core/shader/memory), 1 GB 128-bit DDR2
- GeForce GT 220 DDR2: 625/1360/1000 MHz (core/shader/memory), 512 MB 128-bit DDR2
- GeForce 210: 589/1402/1000 MHz (core/shader/memory), 512 MB 64-bit DDR2