Topower Introduces Tiger 1200 Watt Quad Graphics Power Supply
This Topower 1200 Watt power supply is unique and robust. It was designed to handle NVIDIA’s 295 GTX in Quad config and AMD’s most powerful graphics cards, Rick Lee, Product Manager for Topower.
- Patented ATX 20+4 slide-in socket for motherboards supporting Intel and AMD multi-processors
- Patented +12V Single and Multiple Rail Switch
- Easily convert extra SATA connectors to 4pin molex connectors
- 12 Serial ATA power lead for SATA devices
- Patented EMI filter added to enhance video performance by stabilizing the output current to video cards
- 6+2 PCI-Express pin design providing 300W power per rail
The beauty of this power supply is that it’s performs way beyond that specified standard and has a rating that out powers most power supplies in its class. We designed and utilized REMI technology to effectively maximize the electrical output to effectively harness the complete power of 1200 Watts. In addition, we developed PNT (Plug-N-Twist) Technology to deliver an easy to manage cable system that won’t clutter your PC’s interior. said Mario Gastelum, Product Marketing.
The special REMI cable coating is specially designed to keep EMI interference from other hardware components, something that few power supply vendors and manufacturers do not supply.
- Patented 20+4 Cable Design.
- Environmentally Friendly at Over 80% Efficiency.
- Hi Speed Mode to combine all Six +12 Rails to one for ultimate stability. Perfect for high end system demands.
- Thermal Control Cooling Fan.
- REMI Technology for EMI Reduction.
- Extra Ground Wire to Further Reduce Static Noise.
- Advanced Auto Thermal Fan Design and Heat Dissipation Architecture for Maximized Cooling and Noise Reduction.
- Low ripple and noise.
- 100% Hi-Pot Tested.
- Titanium coating mirror case.
The Topower 1200 Watt Power supply will be available for immediate delivery, at Topower, Fry’s and Newegg, NCIX and other select etailers & retail partners world wide.