ECS Delivers A785GM-M, the First Micro ATX Black Series Motherboard
ECS A785GM-M comes with eJIFFY, a Linux based interface for a fast boot application within 8 seconds. eJIFFY is ready to provide users the total enjoyment for web browsing, photo reviewing and on-line chat. Instead of waiting for the regular OS to start up, eJIFFY serves a convenient center to have quick fun or a glance at the hot news in today?s fast pace world where nothing can be too quick.
Being one member of ECS Black Series motherboards, ECS A785GM-M gives an excellent cooling solution, 4 phase power design, and the feature of all solid capacitors are all included in this board. Also, ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel for connecting peripherals conveniently, and M.I.B. II overclocking utility for tweaking the system performance easily.
ECS A785GM-M also provides a complete video solution with a D-sub 15pin connector, a DVI connector, and a HDMI connector on the rear panel to fulfill various customers’ needs.
Features of ECS A785GM-M Black Series
- 2×2 MOSfet power to CPU, for constant stability and durability with brand new Titanium heatsink
- DDR3 for best graphic experiences on 785G.
- socket AM3 and 140W CPU support
- onboard Graphics ATI RADEON HD4200
- 3 kinds of display: HDMI+DVI+VGA
- Remove PS/2 with 6 USB in rear IO
- Fully eSATA support: x 2
- 90 degree SATA design
- mATX form factor, perfect to be a great HTPC platform