Spire Announces BlackMoon Xtreme Precision PSU Lineup
Aimed squarely at the professional and PC enthusiast the BlackMoon XP Series is the perfect match for quality and high power demand. Spire has combined efficiency and performance into one unit providing power when you need it whilst maintaining 85% efficiency.
Fashioned in neat black powder coated enclosures and equipped with the signature Spire 120 mm Silent fan, keeping air flowing and your system running cool. Trust the brand with the industry leading specifications and award winning service program, Spire – Powered by Innovation.
- ATX 2.3 Specification Compliant
- Modular cable system
- Sleeved cables and EZ-Connectors
- 2 independent 12V rails
- EMI Shielded VGA/HDD Power Connectors
- Auto-Silent 120mm signature DC fan
- 3 Speed Variable Fan Speed Temp-control
- Completely Silent 10.0 dBA up to 45C / 113F
- I/O Short Circuit- Overload- & Over current-Protection
- High Efficiency (85%) up to 30% less power consumption
- 80 Plus Bronze efficiency and Eco-friendly Certified
- Supports the newest Intel & AMD based PC systems
The new Spire XP BlackMoon power supply series are ATX 2.3, ATI Radeon, Crossfire, Nvidia SLI, ESA and 80plus compatible.
BlackMoon XP new power supply series are now available from Spire factory, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence early July 2009. For more product information, please visit http://www.spirecoolers.com/main/product_detail.asp?ProdID=845