NVIDIA GeForce 190.38 WHQL Drivers Released
This is a WHQL-Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION GPUs.
New in Release 190.38
- Adds support for OpenGL 3.1
- Adds support for CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA Zone for more details.
- Adds a new user-controlled power management setting for select GeForce 9-series and later graphics cards (cards must already support more than one power state). This option allows users to set a performance level for each DirectX or OpenGL application.
- Includes several new control panel features and numerous bug fixes. More information can be found in the release documentation.
- Supports Microsoft?s new DirectX Compute API on Windows 7.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL,including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
- Installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0428.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here.
- Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3. Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
You can download the new drivers from http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us.