BFG Announces GeForce GTX 295 H2OC
The BFG GeForce GTX 295 H2OC graphics card with ThermoIntelligence Water Cooling Solution features a custom single slot water block co-developed with Danger Den to deliver superior performance and decrease your graphics temperatures by up to 40?C. “Singly the fastest and coolest pre-assembled water cooled graphics card on the market to date” said Graham Brown, European Marketing Manager for BFG Technologies.
BFG NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 H2OC 1792 MB PCIe 2.0 with ThermoIntelligence Water Cooling Solution
- Memory: 1792 MB (Combined) GDDR3
- Core Clock: 675 MHz (vs. 576 MHz standard)
- Shader Clock: 1458 MHz (vs. 1242 MHz standard)
- Memory Data Rate: 2214 MHz (vs. 1998 MHz standard)
- Processor Cores: 480 (Combined)
Give the competition the bird with the BFG GeForce GTX 285 OCFU! BFG Tech handpicked the fastest of the fast GTX 285 graphics cards, and then cranked up the clocks past OCX levels to provide outrageous performance while keeping your Lifetime Warranty intact. The BFG GeForce GTX 285 OCFU graphics card with NVIDIA CUDA technology not only provides a world-class gaming experience, but it also features Graphics Plus which delivers jaw-dropping NVIDIA PhysX gaming effects, stereoscopic 3D, and lightning fast video and image processing all accelerated by the graphics card.
BFG NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 OCFU 1 GB PCIe 2.0
- Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB) GDDR3
- Core Clock: 712 MHz (vs. 648 MHz standard)
- Shader Clock: 1620 MHz (vs. 1476 MHz standard)
- Memory Data Rate: 2664 MHz (vs. 2484 MHz standard)
- Processor Cores: 240
Available now at leading online retailers in North America and Europe. Visit http://www.bfgtech.com for more information.