Akasa Launches Everest Notebook Cooler
Everest is a new design ergonomic cooling station that helps to eliminate the primary cause of neck and back strain. Six adjustable positions provide the optimum screen height for best relaxed viewing. Notebook PC?s and MacBooks can get very warm and suffer from overheating. Adjustable fan speed gives quiet and high performance cooling, lower notebook temperature extends the CPU, HDD and battery life. The integral four port hub extends the notebook connectivity and makes Everest the complete desk solution for your notebook.
- Six height positions for eye level screen use
- Low noise fans with speed control
- Aluminium cooling plate for performance cooling
- Large mesh window for unrestricted airflow
- Four port USB hub expands notebook connectivity
- Optimized for 15.4? widescreen notebooks
The Everest cooling station is made of all-aluminum and measures 350 x 335 x 55 mm, weighing 1.8kg. Optimized for 15.4-inch laptops, the cooler offers six height positions to help reduce neck and back strain by enabling adjustable viewing angles to suit different users.
The Everest comes with four USB 2.0 ports, and a 70mm USB-powered fan with RPMs between 1500 and 2000. The Everest should be available for just under ?40.