NEC Launches 22-inch MultiSync E222W Desktop LCD Monitor
The MultiSync E222W offers an ErgoDesign adjustable stand with 4-way ergonomic design, including 110 mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot, adding flexibility and comfort for any user. The display’s ECO Mode reduces power consumption and heat generation, while its Intelligent Power Management (IPM) and off timer help conserve energy and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by switching to a low-power state or automatically powering down when the monitor is on, but not in use. Users have the ability to track their carbon footprint savings with the display’s carbon footprint meter, a unique tool that calculates the reduction of green gas emissions. The combination of these green technologies extends the life of the MultiSync E222W and raises the standard for green LCD displays.
The MultiSync E Series provides an enhanced environment for business users by reducing the amount of hazardous emissions and creating a higher level of productivity. The MultiSync E222W is an incredibly eco-friendly and energy-efficient display, as it utilizes 50% less power and contains half the amount of mercury compared to traditional LCD monitors. This display is registered as Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT Silver and includes features that enable our customers to extend their displays’ lifecycle and save money in the long run, which is vital given the current economic situation said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions.
The widescreen MultiSync E222W includes the following features:
- 1680 x 1050 native resolution in 16:10 aspect ratio
- 250 cd/m? brightness
- Rapid Response time of 5 ms
- 4-way ergonomic stand with 110 mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT Silver compliant
- Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system and off timer
- 50% less power consumption and mercury content
- 5-setting Dynamic Video Mode (standard, text, movie, game, photo)
- Multi-directional OSD NaViKey
- HDCP and Windows Vista Premium-certified
- NaViSet Administrator software for centralized control
- Recycled packaging materials
The MultiSync E222W comes with a 3-year parts and labor limited warranty and will be available for July 2009 shipment at an estimated street price of $269.