MSI Announces Wind Top Video Contest
Entrants have two months to create a video emphasizing the benefits of upgrading to a MSI Wind Top Touch Screen All-in-One PC versus owning a traditional PC. The contest runs from June 22, 2009 through August 22, 2009 and the top 5 entrants receiving the most votes will win a Wind Top AE1900, valued at $529. Vote casting will be held on the Switch To One Touch Contest website, http://us.msi.com/SwitchToOneTouch
?There is no question our Wind Top line of desktop PCs have revolutionized how we all compute in our homes,? said MSI US Vice President of Sales, Andy Tung. ?Our contest is designed to discover exciting new ways the Wind Top improves our lives while having some fun!?
Prizes will be awarded to entrants and voters alike. They are as follows:
- First 50 Video Submissions win a MSI USB Thumb Drive
- 20 lucky individuals that vote each week, will be chosen at random to receive an MSI sportswatch
- 5 Grand Prize Winners will each receive the critically acclaimed MSI Wind Top All-in-One Touch PC ($529 value)
Additionally, MSI has made entering the contest easier then ever with these 5 simple steps towards winning:
- 1. Brainstorm an awesome idea and make a video
2. Upload your masterpiece to Youtube.com, being sure to follow the proper video naming convention. For ex., MSI Switch to One Touch: Bobby?s Super Awesome Video
3. Submit your YouTube video to MSI
4. Spread the word and get your friends and family to vote for you on the contest site
5. Win Prizes!
Please visit http://us.msi.com/SwitchToOneTouch for complete contest details, submission information and to vote for your favorite videos.
About MSI Computer
Established in 1986 and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The MSI portfolio includes Notebook Computers, Mainboards, Graphics Cards, Desktop Computers and Wireless Communication Products. MSI develops all its product lines with the goals of promoting and empowering the environmental protection movement. To learn more about MSI?s complete offering please visit http://us.msi.com