Kingston Announces 128GB USB Flash Drive
The large capacity along with password protection gives users the flexibility to carry critical data with them at all times in a very small form factor.
The new DT200’s robust storage capability lets consumers store complete libraries of music, photos and videos. It is also a great tool for business users who carry around large databases or files. The password protection helps safeguard data and requires no admin rights, making the DT200 a terrific solution for the home or office. said Andrew Ewing, USB business manager, Kingston?.
The Kingston DataTraveler 200 features a capless design to protect the USB connector when not in use and is enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost?. It is available in 32-, 64- and 128GB capacities. The 128GB drive is build-to-order only. Customers who wish to purchase it can place an order through normal channels (e.g., e-tailers or resellers).
The DT200 is backed by a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support. For more information, visit www.kingston.com.
DataTraveler 200 Product Features and Specifications:
- Capacities*: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dimensions: 2.77″ x 0.49″ x 0.89″ (70.39mm x 12.52mm x 22.78mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32? F to 140? F (0? C to 60? C)
- Storage Temperature: -4? F to 185? F (-20? C to 85? C)
- Simple: just plug into a USB port
- Practical: durable, capless design
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty
- Safeguarded: includes Password Traveler security software for Windows
- Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost? on Vista-based systems
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. (“KDI”) is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please visit www.kingston.com or call 800-337-8410.