Thermaltake Announces ProWater 880i Kit
ProWater880i is developed to solve the dilemma of good performance and space saving. With the special designed mounting kit, gamer can easily install ProWater880i in the back of the chassis. It brings two benefits. One is that the radiator can be cooled by the cold air outside and generate better cooling performance. The other benefit is the space allocation within the chassis can be optimized.
To achieve maximized performance, ProWater880i comes with many exciting features. First, it can support the latest and fastest Intel? Core? i7 processor with the included clip. The 24cm Motorsport Radiator can speed up the heat dissipation. Meanwhile, the two efficient 12cm fans generate maximum air flow. P500 pump and big capacity tank create perfect coolant circulation and cool down all the major components. The all-copper waterblock has been through industrial-grade sealed. Leakage problem won?t happen to PW880i and users can just enjoy the high cooling performance brought by it.
Supports the latest Intel Core i7 CPU
Clip supports Intel scoket LGA1366 included
1.Installed the radiator, pump and tank outside chassis, positioned at rear system fan area so it does not occupied the space inside the chassis.
2. Compatible with most tower chassis with rear fan opening
24cm Motorsports Radiator :
1. DTT – Dimple Tube Technology swirls the coolant within the radiator to increase thermal transfer.
2. An all-aluminum radiator featuring expanded outer fins and tube style for maximum performance.
3.Silent 240mm variable resistor fan spinning from 1000 to 2000rpm
Brazing Copper Waterblock:
1.Pure Copper Water Block for maximum heat conductivity from heat source.
2.Advanced Brazing technology improves reliability and leakage free.
3. All-in-one mounting design supports all latest CPU from Intel & AMD. (Includes: Intel Socket LGA1366/LGA775 and AMD K8/AM2/AM2+.)
Durable and powerful 500 liters-per-hour pump:
1. The P500 pump provides years of reliable service
2. The pedestal can be secured onto the case by screws included
3. Ceramic bearings significantly increase the life expectancy of the pump
4. Professionally designed inlet and outlet, eliminating any blockage
High-capacity Liquid Tank:
1. Holds up to 350cc of coolant for continuous usage
2. Easy to refill and maintain
Accurate monitoring and fast response- Transparent cover clearly shows the movement of the coolant.
Allows for fast installation and leakage-free reliability.
1.Complete eliminates deformation of tubes over time
2.Allows sharp bending radii while keeping liquid flow smoothly
Rugged and free-flowing 3/8″ tubing:
The tubes are composed of special material to prevent wear and tear as well as increasing water-flow
You can find more information at Thermaltake’s website http://www.thermaltake.com/product_info.aspx?PARENT_CID=C_00001371&id=C_00001375&name=PW880i&ov=n&ovid
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.