Google roll-out new version of Chrome browser
– Fixes a crash with Adobe Acrobat 9 whenever you close a tab that was showing a PDF file.
– Fixes a crash while dragging tabs on Windows Vista with pen input or tablet services.
– Fixes a crash while dragging tabs.
– Fixes problems with the downloaded files shelf not closing and becoming unresponsive.
– Fixes not being able to save ‘unconfirmed’ file types with different names (Save As…).
– Fixes Silverlight video not playing on some sites.
– Fixes the page encoding menu to work properly again.
– Fixes a crash in the spell checker.
– Fixes Ctrl+K to work again (focus the address bar and clear it for a new search).