Nvidia unleash Forceware 178.13 graphics drivers
– WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6-series, 7-series, 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs, including the newly released GeForce 9800 GTX+, 9800 GT, 9500 GT, and 9400 GT GPUs.
– Adds support for NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory (this driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v8.09.04).
– Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in several full games and demos today by downloading the GeForce Power Pack.
– Adds support for 2-way NVIDIA SLI technology with GeForce GTX 200-series GPUs on Intel D5400XS motherboards.
– Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
– Supports CUDA.
– Supports Folding@home distributing computing application. Download the high performance client for NVIDIA GPUs here and join the NVIDIA team: 131015.
– Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
– Includes several 3D application performance improvements.