Catalyst 6.12 now available
You can grab the XP 32 bit version here. Highlights of the Windows Catalyst 6.12 release include:
- DirectX video acceleration support in Crossfire enabled configurations. This release of the ATI Catalyst? software suite introduces DirectX video acceleration for CrossFire? enabled configurations.
- Black&White 2: Slow frame rate is no longer noticed when playing the game under Windows XP when setting the graphics to the lowest possible settings.
- Neverwinter Nights: Enabling super AA and CrossFire within the Catalyst Control Center no longer results in display corruption being noticed within the game’s main menu.
- Catalyst? Control Center->CrossFire?: Attempting to resume from a standby state no longer results in the Windows XP operating system failing to respond when using a ATI Radeon? X19x0 CrossFire? Edition series of product.
- Using PowerDVD to playback a DVD no longer results in the playback appearing choppy.
Note ? if you are using Stanford?s GPU Folding@Home client you should not upgrade to Catalyst 6.12 ? there are issues when using Catalyst 6.12 in combination with Stanford?s GPU folding client. These issues will be resolved in the next Catalyst release.