cs_militia released on Counter-Strike
A new update to Counter-Strike: Source and the Source Engine have been released just recently which brings the much anticipated HDR capable?map cs_militia to the map list.
The specific changes include:
- Added cs_militia with High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting
- Fixed player name crash exploit
- Fixed rare visibility issue near portals such as doorways and windows
- Fixed a bug that occasionally resulted in doors becoming stuck closed
- Fixed animation issue with shotgun reloads interrupting fire animations
- Fixed bug where footsteps sometimes sounded for crouched players on stairs or slopes (they no longer do)
- Fixed buy menu locking up if keypad Enter is bound to "buymenu"
- Detail props sway in the breeze now
- Underwater observers no longer play drowning damage sounds
- Hostages can open doors and step up onto ledges/stairs now
- Hostages and Bots obey NAV_MESH_NO_HOSTAGES
- Added FCVAR_CHEAT to some cvars in the materials system